Freight Pallet Shipping NJ offering Flat rate amount per pallet no matter what commodity or freight class. With our Pallet Rates you get an exceptional value. Because of our amazing track record, Many of our customers are able to reach new markets since they are now able to sell and ship based on these special pallet rates.
• All pallets. must ship with stretched Wrapping or Strapping secured to pallet.
• Bill of Lading must state in large bold type print “Pallet Rates Apply”
• Driver will only sign for the number of pallets, not the number of pieces.
• Pallet Rates are no touch for our drivers. Shipper must load and Consignee must unload the pallets.
• Pallet may not exceed 40 x 48 inches in size and/ or 84 inches in height. Exact size is based on the carrier.
• Any accesorial services required (lift gate services, inside delivery, limited access, elevator, stairs, ect.) are not included in the special rate.
ON TIME DELIVERY
When customers want to ship a pallet, therefore you want to know it will reach their destination safely and on-time. Since we have years of pallet moving and logistics experience to get your freight pallet shipping done quickly and damage free. Professional Moving teams to ship your pallets any where any time. Call the guys over at 888-MOVE STUFF and let them satisfy all your Pallet Shipping & Storage needs today!
WHAT ARE FREIGHT ACCESSORIAL SERVICES AND CHARGES?
Services provided beyond the normal pickup and delivery of your shipment may have freight accessorial charges . We charge a flat rate which are common for accessorial services. The following accessorial services list are the most common accessorial services requested or performed. Therefore when requesting your rates quote always be sure to mention any extra service you may need in order to get your total charges prior to shipment.
LIFT GATE PICK UP OR DELIVERY
When the use of a lift gate equipped truck is necessary for pick up or delivery of heavy freight if the location does not have a loading dock. The cost of lift gate service depends on the carrier and can range from $40 to $120. We have contracted rates for this accessorial service with most of our carriers and will always pass on the savings to you.
RESIDENTIAL PICK UP OR DELIVERY
Freight that needs to be picked up or delivered to a non-commercial location (i.e. a residence), a special “Residential Pickup or Delivery” fee can be incurred.