TOP 9 Most Frequently Asked Moving Questions :
Which of my belongings will the movers transport?
Are there any restricted items the movers won’t transport?
- Hazardous materials such as explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials.
- Common examples of these include nail polish removers, paints and paint thinners, lighter fluid, gasoline, fireworks, oxygen bottles, propane cylinders, automotive chemicals, pharmaceuticals and matches.
- Perishable foods and foods in glass jars
- Prescription drugs needed for immediate use
- Live animals
Additionally, we recommend you transport valuable and sentimental items separately. This includes cash, coin collections, family photos, important personal documents like deeds or wills, financial papers like bonds, stocks and certificates, jewelry and moving documents.
Our NJ movers reserve the right to use their discretion in determining whether or not an item is safe and suitable for transport. Any Moving Questions you may have you may ask an on site team member or call the main office at 732-822-0248
Will you move my electronics?
- Computers and televisions
- Washers and dryers
- Hot tubs
- Exercise equiptment
- Copy Machines
- Any Electriclal Device has no incurance gaurantee to turn on before durimg or after the moving process!
Our standard insurance policies apply to these items.
What happens if an item is lost or damaged?
What should I know about my pressed wood/pressboard furniture?
I have a glass or marble table. How will it be moved?
I was quoted a flat rate LONG DISTANCE MOVE. Will that rate change come moving day?
Additional factors that could affect the cost of your move in the NJ area:
- Our movers having to box up loose or unpacked items
- Unexpectedly long walks
- Unexpected stairs or elevators.